Patients have the option of uploading CT Scan, MRI and X-ray images using My Medical Images.
For a faster process, you may upload the images yourself to the My Medical Images website.
Please have the imaging facility place the images on a disc for you so that you can upload them yourself to the My Medical Images website at www.mymedicalimages.com. Please notify Africa Tyrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (561) 844-5255 ext. 234 when you are ready to upload your images so she can send you an email with a one-time free upload link.
She will need the patient’s full name, date of birth, which email address to use to send you the link, and the type of imaging being uploaded (X-ray, MRI, CT, etc). Once you receive the email with the link, follow the prompts to upload your images. There is no need to create an account.
Please keep in mind the following:
- The site is not supported by IE (internet explorer) MUST use Google Chrome or Safari.
- You will need a CD drive/reader to upload the images.
- There is NO need to create an account to use the one time free upload
- However if you choose to create an account, the cost is approximately $30/year. You may use referral code ORTHOMD for $10 off for the first year.
- If you have any trouble uploading the images please reach out to My Medical Images support line at (855) 800-2851.
- Once you have completed the process, please once again notify Africa Tyrell who will transfer all imaging from the MMI site to our Paley PACS System and notify Dr. Feldman’s team that they are available for review. You can expect a call or email once these images have been reviewed after a few days.